Seminary Program

This is where we post the essays from many of our Universal Life Church Seminary students. When students finish a ULC course, they write a comprehensive essay about their experiences with the course, what they learned, didn't learn, were inspired by, etc. Here are their essays.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Spirit Quest

Master of Metaphysics Essay
Spirit Quest


I found this course to be one of the best I have taken so far, I really enjoyed it.  It

helped to reinforce some previous knowledge, added information as well as clarification

to some areas I have struggled with, and also gave me easy solutions and practices to use

every day.  It was set up just right for me allowing time to integrate teachings and

practices before moving on to the next.  I would, and have, recommended this course to

others as I feel it is among the best out there that I have found.


I particularly liked the implementation of the grounding cord, I have not found a

method I liked so much prior to this course.  The golden sun is really enjoyable, I find

myself doing it often just to bask in the warmth and peace of it.  My favorite thing from

the course though, is the roses.  I would never have thought of using roses nor did I know  

there were so many different ways to use them, and since then I have created more.  I

have an affinity towards Mother Mary and roses which are her symbol, so I found this

easy, now I use roses for everything.


Another notable thing was the Star Trek analogies; I love Star Trek so these

helped me very much.  I have always had trouble with the screen in the center of your

head concept.  I would try and try, but it just never worked well for me until this course.

All of a sudden it was so simple; the center of my head is now my "bridge," I can view

on my screen anything I want whenever I want.  I spend much time there now and it all

works easily and effortlessly.


Another interesting thing I have noticed since finishing this course is my dreams.

I remember them more often now, but better than that, I have control in them.  Before I

would have strange dreams in which I had absolutely no control of the happenings.  Now,

my dreams are more pleasant, but if I do have any issues in my dreams I can and do

change what is going on easily. It is great!


There are just so many wonderful things I can say about this course. Thank you so much

it has truly been life changing.  It has been a wonderful experience and I look forward to

taking many more courses in the future!


By Reverend Alicia Gamble



********************************************

To ordain yourself with the Universal Life Church, for free, for life, right now, click on the Free Online Ordination link.

Rev. Long created the ULC seminary site to help ministers learn and grow their ministries. The Seminary offers a huge catalog of materials for ministers of the Universal Life Church

No comments: