Seminary Program

This is where we post the essays from many of our Universal Life Church Seminary students. When students finish a ULC course, they write a comprehensive essay about their experiences with the course, what they learned, didn't learn, were inspired by, etc. Here are their essays.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Welcome to the ULC Seminary Blog

Hello All!

I'm Amy Long and this is my first time doing a blog. I run the ULC Seminary and I thought I'd open up some discussion about what anyone wants to know about the Universal Life Church.

I'm also going to be publishing some of the essays from those who have taken some of the Seminary courses. The essays are required to get their degrees. I'll also be posting some stories about weddings, funerals and other events performed by our ministers. We may also throw in some inspirational stories to make your day. Thanks for joining us.

--Amy Long


*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. I have been a proud member of the ULC for many years and the Seminary since its inception.


The Universal Life Church offers hand-fasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge selection of Universal Life Church  minister supplies. Since being ordained with the Universal Life Church for so many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've watch the huge change and growth that has continued to happen.



Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: