Seminary Program

This is where we post the essays from many of our Universal Life Church Seminary students. When students finish a ULC course, they write a comprehensive essay about their experiences with the course, what they learned, didn't learn, were inspired by, etc. Here are their essays.

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Universal Life Church

Intuition and Intellect Challenge

Okay, I've had six lessons now and no one is discussing any of this. Where are you? Is the information so overwhelming that you don't know where to begin a comment?
Let me try to get the ball rolling.

When I teach people to open up to intuition, I often tell them to tend to many of the Intellect-centered Messages below. Now, I need to rethink my advice.

I own all three books, I can't find the second one. I also have two workbooks. When I saw this course, I thought at last I could find someone else who read the work. I know you're out there.


Even if I end up talking to the writer, I guess it will be someone, but I hoped for more of you.

Read the following. I challenge you to post!

I. Intellect-centered messages might:

A. be based on scarcity, fear, or guilt

B. be based on protecting oneself

C. be compelling, with no time to reflect

D. be quick answer, and feel out of context with your flow

E. is the first thing to come to mind

F. feels like a desperate need.

II. Intuitive-centered messages are:

A. loving and reassuring

B. persistent

D. encouraging and positive

E. not usually demanding immediate action

F. rarely radical without smaller steps to initiate change. --------------------

Blessed Be!

Rev. Sally Franklin Christie, D. D.
Bozeman, Montana




*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. I have been a proud member of the ULC for many years and the Seminary since its inception.


The Universal Life Church offers hand-fasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge selection of Universal Life Church  minister supplies. Since being ordained with the Universal Life Church for so many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've watch the huge change and growth that has continued to happen.



Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar