Seminary Program

This is where we post the essays from many of our Universal Life Church Seminary students. When students finish a ULC course, they write a comprehensive essay about their experiences with the course, what they learned, didn't learn, were inspired by, etc. Here are their essays.

Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2005

Wiccan Training Course

The question is "What did I learn from this class"?

Actually, I learned quite a bit even though I thought I knew quite a lot, having studied Wicca and other religions for the past five years. It took some of the wind out of my sails, but that was a good thing (never think you know everything, because someone will always come along and prove you wrong). It also gave me a different perspective on how others work with Wiccan or pagan principles, which I loved.

One of the most effective tools I learned from this class, even though I found all of the lessons of equal value, is the use of the pendulum. It brought to me a better understanding of how to use it comfortably and safely and with more useful information. But, on the whole, each lesson was informative, inspiring and thought provoking. Lord Starwalker is an excellent teacher who was prompt in answering questions and helping with problems.

Happy Holidays
Kathy Bailey


********************

The Universal Life Church offers handfasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge selection of Universal Life Church  minister supplies. Since being ordained with the Universal Life Church for so many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've watch the huge change and growth that has continued to happen.
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar