Seminary Program

This is where we post the essays from many of our Universal Life Church Seminary students. When students finish a ULC course, they write a comprehensive essay about their experiences with the course, what they learned, didn't learn, were inspired by, etc. Here are their essays.

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Wicca

Prayer, Meditation and Contemplation

I am at week ten. Every week gets better. Check my post on my ever growing book shelf. I don't know how the topic can get any better, when ding, another week passes and I am more impressed.

At every book store I try to ferret out another book referenced in the weekly installments.

Week one hooked me with the list of books for every shelf.

I marry trans-religious people and love knowing a bit about where they are coming from.

This week was prayer, meditation and contemplation. I recently eave dropped on our local catholic tv channel and waded through the rosary. It seems to involve all three of week ten's topics.

My mother is a converted Hindu.

I am a fallen Methodist, currently leaning to Wicca for the last five years.

I was ordained because I wanted to cover by butt while teaching dowsing and doing tarot readings for local people.

B*B
Sally in MT


*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. I have been a proud member of the ULC for many years and the Seminary since its inception.


The Universal Life Church offers hand-fasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge selection of Universal Life Church  minister supplies. Since being ordained with the Universal Life Church for so many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've watch the huge change and growth that has continued to happen.



Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar