Seminary Program

This is where we post the essays from many of our Universal Life Church Seminary students. When students finish a ULC course, they write a comprehensive essay about their experiences with the course, what they learned, didn't learn, were inspired by, etc. Here are their essays.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Dr. of Metaphysics

Dr. of Metaphysics Course from ULC Seminary

Here is my essay on miracles course you asked for.

First there was nothing in this course that did not make sense or for any disagreement on. I truly enjoyed the whole course it is well done and I thank you both for giving me all this wonderful information.

What I really like about all of the information is that it re-awakens the love inside if you move forward instead of holding back.

I now feel the energy all around me the positive and the negative. The negative is heavy-feeling like being super busy like it wants to attack you but you keep it at bay by keep the positive energy as strong it not stronger.

The thing is not letting it take over your life.

The love you feel is so empowering that it is the miracle that keeps you going no matter what.

The really important thing to me is staying in the love and working from that aspect in my life.

The miracle of getting up each day and greeting all the world with this love is a very challenging thing for me at times.

I give the pain to my higher self and all my angels to help me get through the pain and a pain pill helps too. he he

Also my son is in jail and no he has five and ten months to go before he gets out.

There is one more person that has been close as a friend and he went to jail this year too. I'm hoping that they have learned their lessons as will.

The lesson for me is doing nothing other than give my support to them and love them mo matter what.

I feel that my son has a chance to change and better himself. I know he will be a better person from all of this.

The other person needs support too and in time I'm hoping he will find his miracle as will. He can change too.

Life is full of a lot of miracles only when you see it that way and never give up on oneself or others.

One thing that Jesus did was fell and allow the pain and hurt to be there and than he forgave it and ti went away because he let it go back to being with God or higher self.

There is always a miracle in hand when you need one.

Lisa Becker


*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. I have been a proud member of the ULC for many years and the Seminary since its inception.

The Universal Life Church offers hand-fasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge selection of Universal Life Church  minister supplies. Since being ordained with the Universal Life Church for so many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've watch the huge change and growth that has continued to happen.



Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: