Seminary Program

This is where we post the essays from many of our Universal Life Church Seminary students. When students finish a ULC course, they write a comprehensive essay about their experiences with the course, what they learned, didn't learn, were inspired by, etc. Here are their essays.

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Comparative Religion Course from Universal Life Church - Rev. Longsden

 
I have subscribed for yet another course and it looks quite interesting in the sense I know have a reading list of suggested books this in itself appeared rather interesting. I tried the quiz only too find my religion is in cyber space could this in itself be an act of god or some supreme being ie I should already know.
 
            As I am from the uk we are constantly being reminded on how diverse or multi cultural we are within a mile radius we have numerous churches and chapels add a few yards and we have mosques and temples due to the various communities and nationalities
These cover Bangladeshi Somali Pakistani west Indian and polish to name a few.
I hope learn more from this course than I already now know.

No comments: