Seminary Program

This is where we post the essays from many of our Universal Life Church Seminary students. When students finish a ULC course, they write a comprehensive essay about their experiences with the course, what they learned, didn't learn, were inspired by, etc. Here are their essays.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Spirit Quest

Universal Life Church
Rev. Christine L. Onges


I have come to realize through this course that God wants us to succeed and to attain our goals in life. We also know that many of us are so preoccupied with what others think of us. The secret is that if we are in “tune” with God and have strong spiritual beliefs, it doesn’t matter what others think, or believe of us, because we believe in ourselves. If we stay grounded and “destroy” any negative emotions or beliefs, we will truly succeed. That’s really all that matters in life and that is what brings our success.


I have also learned that “letting go” is key in life. Learning to forgive is not an easy task and prior to this course, I had always hoped that certain people in my life would change. I have learned that you can’t change a person, no matter how hard you try – you must only accept people for the way they are and move forward. This has helped to heal certain relationships – and to end others for positive reasons.


As a Reiki Master, I have learned that as human beings, we are based upon energy. When our Chakras (our energy centers) are out of balance, we can feel badly, physically and emotionally. The meditation aspect of the course has been key in helping to keep me balanced and centered.


I am also an artist, singer and Reiki Master and this course has greatly enhanced my abilities- thus enhancing my reality, and life purpose. I now possess a stronger, positive attitude of people and situations and feel that I am a better person and healer. My creativity and thought process is enhanced, thanks to this course.


All in all, I must say that the Master of Metaphysics course was a positive, life-changing experience. I now feel as though I have a stronger purpose in life, not to mention deepening my spiritual connection with God, myself and others, living or non.

In Spirit,

Rev. Christine L. Onges


*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. I have been a proud member of the ULC for many years and the Seminary since its inception.

The Universal Life Church offers handfasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge selection of Universal Life Church  minister supplies. Since being ordained with the Universal Life Church for so many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've watch the huge change and growth that has continued to happen.



Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: