Seminary Program

This is where we post the essays from many of our Universal Life Church Seminary students. When students finish a ULC course, they write a comprehensive essay about their experiences with the course, what they learned, didn't learn, were inspired by, etc. Here are their essays.

Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2006

Wiccan Course

Master of Wiccan Studies Course
I took the Wicca course and I am happy to say that it dispells all the negative "witch" theories I ever heard. The spiritual Wicca is a beautiful religion.

Ritual is so steeped in tradition that we forget about the energy of ritual. This course helped me learn the energy of the altar. Energy is a direct line to all that is divine, a real connection.

Negative is only a type of personal energy, not a stereo type of "witch" or faith. Pagan, Wicca-based learning for me has opened my life to alternative medicine such as herbal remedies. I learned to look at the feminine divine in a whole new way.

I have found new meaning in the "earth brought forth" and theories of "Eve". I have become more of an advocate of nature and wildlife after learning the Wiccan faith. I also learned that reclaiming the ancestors ways has helped me to become more whole as a person.

The faces of divinity are ever present for me now. I also learned to ask in faith for interaction as well as reaction. I have an energy part in the universe. This alone is a wonderful feeling wich came to me in learning Wicca.

Best of all I learned that the only "fear" is fear itself. Casting and banishing are wonderful tools. Sacred spaces and words are ways for me to connect my frame of mind to divine inspiration and knowledge.

I have found the pagan pantheon, nature and spirit, cycles are presenting me with a library and enchanted helpers are ready and willing for the heart and soul seeker with an open mind.

Thank you ULC seminary.
Tishanne Patterson


*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. I have been a proud member of the ULC for many years and the Seminary since its inception.

The Universal Life Church offers hand-fasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge selection of Universal Life Church  minister supplies. Since being ordained with the Universal Life Church for so many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've watch the huge change and growth that has continued to happen.



Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: