Seminary Program

This is where we post the essays from many of our Universal Life Church Seminary students. When students finish a ULC course, they write a comprehensive essay about their experiences with the course, what they learned, didn't learn, were inspired by, etc. Here are their essays.

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Master of Religion

Master of  Religion
The Essay of the Religious Class ULC Seminary
Rev. Timothy P. Champ


The Master of Religion Programs has enlightened many areas in my life. Some areas are social, personal and spiritual. The background information (History of Christianity) has given me a new appreciation of the struggles of the early Christians. By looking at the many struggles that I have researched, it provides a sense of praise to God and appreciation of his blessings in my life. As I look at the suffering in this world, I realize that God has blessed the Christians in America. However, it is sad that many Christians have not realized that fact.

The lesson on divorce has given me additional strength and knowledge. As a victim of divorce, my second marriage is committed to God and Jesus. We both realize that we must walk by faith and not by sight. We believe that God can make a way out of no way and nothing is too hard for God not even our marriage.

The lesson on Christian Counseling has made me realize that I need further training and education in this field. However, it also has made me become more tolerant of others and do as Jesus did. Jesus met people where they were not where he wanted them to be. Jesus accepts our heart. To change our heart we must let him in. This lesson made me realize that I must change the way I communicate with others. By listening, I will be able to provide a better service to others. Not only listening to others but also listen to the Holy Spirit.

Words are one of the most powerful forces on earth. The problem is that everybody uses them, but not always effectively. I would like to take this opportunity to let you know that you have used your word effectively and your words has made a difference in my life and as I touch others I know it will make a difference in their life. Thank you for the program and God bless you.


*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. I have been a proud member of the ULC for many years and the Seminary since its inception.

The Universal Life Church offers handfasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge selection of Universal Life Church  minister supplies. Since being ordained with the Universal Life Church for so many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've watch the huge change and growth that has continued to happen.



Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: