Seminary Program

This is where we post the essays from many of our Universal Life Church Seminary students. When students finish a ULC course, they write a comprehensive essay about their experiences with the course, what they learned, didn't learn, were inspired by, etc. Here are their essays.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Final Essay: Master of Metaphsical Healing


MASTER OF METAPHYSICAL HEALING
FINAL ESSAY
     Thank you, Rev. Dr. Katherine Lee Kruger, for an outstanding discourse on Metaphysical Healing.  I especially like your history and lifetime experiences of the cultural aspects of the healing industry.   I appreciate your passion and knowledge in this area, as it is demonstrated throughout the lectures.  You are sincere about this subject, which shows through your insights and thought provoking lessons.  Each class lets us know the capabilities we possess as healers and helpers of this world.  Pure love and light is given to each of us and we need to know how to direct this light towards the work of healing.
 
     From the beginning of the class we learn the Anatomy and Physiology that make up the human person.  The inter-relationship between our physical self and our energy fields (aka Auric Fields) both need healing as a whole.  I like the idea of working with a person as a complex being that modern medicine seems to ignore.  Our Spiritual self can express itself in our physical well-being, so looking at the true source can produce a favorable outcome.
 
     Many of the lessons contain meditative and practical guided meditations which are enlightening and useful for energy work.  Bringing a person to their realities can take a few sessions and patience on the practitioner's part is necessary.  Everyone works within themselves at different rates, we as healers, need to take each case individually and go with the pace of the patients' progression.
 
     I have a strong belief that past life experiences do give insight into our present day existence and what we believe to be our 'truths' presently.  The Past Life Regression class was helpful in seeing the negative and positive traits we bring into this life time on earth.  I personally learned from a regression why I hide my true talents and will not let go and open myself up to possibilities.  There is a block that came from a past life that will not let me trust people with the gifted side of me.  In that life I was put to death and I vowed never to let anyone see that part of me again.  So, I guess, I need to work on myself also!
 
  Thank you also, Rev. Kruger for the standards of practice, techniques for clearing and cleansing and the Healers Oath.  This is one of the finest discourses that Universal Life Church offers!
 
Rev. Constance J. Hitts


No comments: