Seminary Program

This is where we post the essays from many of our Universal Life Church Seminary students. When students finish a ULC course, they write a comprehensive essay about their experiences with the course, what they learned, didn't learn, were inspired by, etc. Here are their essays.

Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2008

Wiccan Studies

I can't say I truly learned anything new during the Wiccan studies program but I did enjoy it. I have been a witch for 21 years and basically took the program to add to my reverend credentials.

As a Witch I feel its important to keep an open mind and continue learning/sharing on this path in life. The Wiccan Studies program was well put together and easy to understand. Its an excellent study program for the beginner and a great refresher for the more experienced. I did enjoy going through this course.

I also was glad to see the links and resources given during the lessons. Too many times, online, people do not give credit where credit is due. Its important when we do not write something to add the source. I was very happy to see the sources given. Bravo!

I really liked how the course was designed. It kept all the essentials of Wicca at the forefront and kept it interesting. Very well thought out and included great information.

As a Witch with a Coven I would definitely suggest this course to anyone. I'm glad I took the course because it gave me another class design to have in mind when teaching. Thank you for putting together a course well done!

Blessings,
Rev. Darlene Marie Meehan

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. I have been a proud member of the ULC for many years and the Seminary since its inception.

No comments: