Seminary Program

This is where we post the essays from many of our Universal Life Church Seminary students. When students finish a ULC course, they write a comprehensive essay about their experiences with the course, what they learned, didn't learn, were inspired by, etc. Here are their essays.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Re: Shamanism course Hypnosis


I have done self hypnosis for many years and have been able to relieve stress with this aide. I think I have done it even as a child. My parents used to tell people that if I was watching TV there woud be no use talking to me because i would never hear them but I never remembered what I was watching on TV. I would "Space- Out" as my mother called it and would not respond unless yelled at or touched. I remember this being said about me yet never remembered anything anyone said or did during that time period.

-- Virginia
ULC Seminary


No comments: