Seminary Program

This is where we post the essays from many of our Universal Life Church Seminary students. When students finish a ULC course, they write a comprehensive essay about their experiences with the course, what they learned, didn't learn, were inspired by, etc. Here are their essays.

Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Spiritual Development

This course had my attention right from the start. The opening line
“Life with Clarity and Purpose: Running Your Race with the Benefit of Content, Focus, and Direction in Your Thoughts.”

Right from the beginning of this course Dr. David Crouch stayed on course giving the skills that one can apply on this spiritual quest. The more I got into the lessons the more I understood that Energy follows Thought. As I began in lesson 3 to actually write down the outcomes I want from my quest they became clearer and more definite.

During week 5 I kept falling asleep asking that question, “Who am I, really?”. I am still asking that question and getting deeper and deeper into my real self. By allowing myself to take the time each day to go to that special place of meditation and quietness around me and discovering who I really am and where I want to go on my spiritual quest. By following the directions given in this course I am beginning to allow myself to accept the changes that are needed along the path of my spiritual quest.

As I go deeper and deeper into the real me, my imagination has gone wild with the possibilities that can come from knowing my inner self. Making time to do this has been most rewarding and a very joyful experience.

Thank you, Dr. Crouch for putting this course together. I know a great deal of research and time went into putting this all together.

I would highly recommend this course to everyone.

Rev. Don Eck
*********************
The Universal Life Church offers free online ordination and an extensive seminary program where we offer a course in Wiccan Studies, one on the Four Gospels, several courses that are based on A Course in Miracles, several Christian Studies courses and a variety of courses on Spiritual Awareness and Spiritual Development.

No comments: