Seminary Program

This is where we post the essays from many of our Universal Life Church Seminary students. When students finish a ULC course, they write a comprehensive essay about their experiences with the course, what they learned, didn't learn, were inspired by, etc. Here are their essays.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Life of St. Paul

Greeting all who took my study,

I just wanted to say as the contributing author of this course that I feel compelled to myself turn in an essay about its overall attributes. First off, one should know that this whole project was founded upon finding some of my father’s unfinished Christian studies which I found in the attic of the house in which I now reside. Basically the outline of St. Paul’s life and the study chapter outline for a 10 lesson plan.

I took the next several years researching, drawing mainly from Dallas Seminary study bibles, and both new international and King James Version additions, my conclusions on the life of this, the greatest Apostle.

When I submitted it to Rev. Long, she revamped it into 15 lessons and asked if I could complete five more. I was able to do this with the help of my sister, Rev. Luci Moline, though I do feel the last five lessons are a bit weaker then they should be. Maybe if I had more time and focus. Originally, as well, I almost made this lesson plan available to that Monastery website thing that came about after the whole ULC changeover, but was guided correctly through their website by a special guest sermon by Rev. Amy, who has been so helpful in making this study available, I owe her much thanks and I hope you received some enlightenment from it.

I also encourage all feedback both positive and negative you may have or suggestions on how you felt it could have been made better.

Thank you,

Rev. Walter Moline

********************

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: