Seminary Program

This is where we post the essays from many of our Universal Life Church Seminary students. When students finish a ULC course, they write a comprehensive essay about their experiences with the course, what they learned, didn't learn, were inspired by, etc. Here are their essays.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Christian Studies

Miracles are Choice
The only question is: WHO chooses

Like everything in life is choice, so are miracles. Life itself is one huge miracle. In case I see so. When I choose to.

Miracles are creations that show up unexpected. Unexpected in time and form. At least this is our definition for miracles. And we like the idea that miracles are something like Christmas. When something good, something successful comes into our life, without us having anything to do with it.

Miracles and success have something in common: both are created and both need to be seen. Without seeing a miracle there's no miracle for us. The same thing with success. Only what we acknowledge as success is one. No way out.

What I put my attention on expands. So, to have miracles in my life I need to see them. The more often the more they show up in my life. We can see clearly that miracles are on our command. Miracles are our own creation. So is success. And everything else in life.

In each single moment of our life we create. Whether we are aware about this fact or not. Constantly we generate the energy-field we are, by using thoughts and feelings. New thoughts deliver fresh results. The same brings the same. Naturally.

Is it me who chooses, or am I chosen - by my limiting patterns? Me, I'm the only one who can get access to this. To myself. I case I choose so. This is where the real adventure starts. Life, my self.

Finally: the outer world gets form by our energy-field, magnetized towards us. As a mirror. As a physical form of the unseen. Of who we are. What a miracle! We all are Miracle-Men, each one of us. Time to welcome this. You are welcome!



Rev. Ingo Schmidt


*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. I have been a proud member of the ULC for many years and the Seminary since its inception.

The Universal Life Church offers handfasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge selection of Universal Life Church  minister supplies. Since being ordained with the Universal Life Church for so many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've watch the huge change and growth that has continued to happen.



Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: