Seminary Program

This is where we post the essays from many of our Universal Life Church Seminary students. When students finish a ULC course, they write a comprehensive essay about their experiences with the course, what they learned, didn't learn, were inspired by, etc. Here are their essays.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Master of Religion

Master in Religion at ULC Seminary
ESSAY FOR THE MASTER IN RELIGION

Praise the Lord! I truly believe that these lessons was a divine set up by God. I thank God for all these lessons because it has equipped me for full time ministry. I now know that it is in God I move, breath and have my being. I thank God for the first lesson. The first lesson began by showing you clearly that the bible being God true word has many books in total sixty-six. It also showed why the word of God is true because of the many prophecies that has come true. The proper way to approach the word of God is not only to be humble about your acquired knowledge, but also to find belief in God to an effective bible study.

However, lesson two dealt with the Old Testament, and lesson seven along with lessons ten dealt with worship which was most inspiring and uplifting to me. The Old Testament, lesson two, was my favorite because it thought me of the children of Israel and the sins that was done and the different remedy that was used to take away sin. The priest like Moses and Aron along with his sons, was to use a blood sacrifice for the sins of the children of Israel.

Lastly, Lesson seven which topic was Priesthood and Missionary Duties, brought me into my destination in ministry along with the other lessons . I always wanted to be a pastor but I did not know who was a good candidate for being being a pastor. As I read this lesson I know that I was in for ministry. I don't know when but I know that their is a calling on my life to preach the word of God. Overall, this degree was a spiritual encouragement to me and it helped me to reach where I needed to go in the work of God.

A special thanks goes out to you Amy and may God richly bless you.



*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. I have been a proud member of the ULC for many years and the Seminary since its inception.

The Universal Life Church offers handfasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge selection of Universal Life Church  minister supplies. Since being ordained with the Universal Life Church for so many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've watch the huge change and growth that has continued to happen.



Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: