Seminary Program

This is where we post the essays from many of our Universal Life Church Seminary students. When students finish a ULC course, they write a comprehensive essay about their experiences with the course, what they learned, didn't learn, were inspired by, etc. Here are their essays.

Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

Final Lesson - Dr. of Spiritual Development


When I decided to take this course of Spiritual Development I was in for a surprise to know I had to become disconnected from my own spiritual path I had selected I was to find a way to go through brush those flames that I had to deal with in life. Sometimes I became upset of all situations and started not to believe and stop using the lessons that I learned over the years to guide me through this time. I even thought I lost my connection of Divinity so all this happen leaving me alone and lost I felt sorry for myself hoping that  I would never feel this way again. I had to make better choices in seeking new people around me that I can trust beyond to see if they could help.I was going through some tough times,but they could not give me any insight that made sense so, I decided  to look and see if  could I find  better light. All I could do is to be strong and learn some new things ULC kept coming up in my mind I am member there is a choice to see what they had to offer. Well I found that the ULC had exactly what I needed this course Dr. of Spiritual Development I knew right there and then that my divinity had not stopped but,once that connection had been realized within me the fire of my spirit sparked and began to burn through with a flare. 

I did learn so much more interesting new things in my studies it give me spiritual wisdom and  knowledge for a bright  future.  Now I know I am fulfilling my vision of choice, not the wrong choice, but everything in life + become even more spiritual connected in my practice and a balance universe. By becoming aware of all this I realized that the course was teaching me things learned in my spiritual path in my past life. I have great opportunities arise that I thought I would never have in this life span. I have also made some interesting new development in my meditations in certain interaction in mind it becomes difficult sometimes I have to focus and understand  how to connect I felt my energy went freely where I want it to go. I am able to accept those conditions I wish to accomplish. Finally I had completed the twenty two lessons in this course I chose to continue to study.

In fact I am now thinking about some upcoming items that need to consider  now is a good time step inside. The conditions that I need to accomplish my special task in this life. By becoming more of my life and truly looking at it  now holding in mind until more information come through. Because our total calculation of this universe is many I believe there is beginning or end.

Rev. Etheridge
 

                                                                                                                                                    

Copyright Notice
 
Copyright 2009 by Dr. Dave Crouch. All rights reserved. No part of this lesson may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the author.
 
If you wish to cancel your subscription, simply click once on the link below.
Click here to unsubscribe




No comments: