Seminary Program

This is where we post the essays from many of our Universal Life Church Seminary students. When students finish a ULC course, they write a comprehensive essay about their experiences with the course, what they learned, didn't learn, were inspired by, etc. Here are their essays.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Re: Master of Mystical Christianity Lesson 27


Questions For the Heart and Mind

  1. What do you believe our world will look like in 2012? Our world in 2012 looks, as always, in development. Strides continue to be made in technology and other areas. Many needs are experienced in different areas of our world. Our world also continues to search for meaning.
  1. How do your feelings and emotions impact your spiritual journey? Are they your friends or foes? My feelings and emotions impact my spiritual journey as they form my emotional identity. They influence my daily thoughts and prayer to God as I search for answers to situations in my life. They are my friends as they inspire me to thought, and to pause before taking action to reflect on possible consequences, thus smoothing my path through life.
  1. If you are a piece of God, what is your biggest challenge in answering your spiritual "call"? What is your "call" asking you to do? My biggest challenge is to be authentic as a daughter of God. My call is asking me to continue on my path in growth of relationship with God and others.
Catherine Whittle



No comments: