Seminary Program

This is where we post the essays from many of our Universal Life Church Seminary students. When students finish a ULC course, they write a comprehensive essay about their experiences with the course, what they learned, didn't learn, were inspired by, etc. Here are their essays.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Master of Mystical Christianity Lesson 26


Questions For the Heart and Mind

  1. What effect has your spiritual journey had on your emotional body? What is your fulcrum point? My spiritual journey has profound impact on my emotional body. My experience with God is that of relationship and communication;  this impacts on my emotional life as the relationship continues. My fulcrum point is the fixed point around which my entire life revolves. That point for me is God.
  1. Have you had encounters with angels and/or ascended masters? What did you learn from these encounters and how did you feel? Yes, I have had encounters with angels. I learned from these encounters that I am deeply cherished and carefully watched over. I felt deeply valued and peaceful.
  1. How is the ascension journey of Mother Earth and/or yourself affecting your daily life? What is the biggest change that you have noticed? The ascension journey of earth I believe to be the ongoing process of God's inspiration to me to recognize myself as member of His human family, and to live in accordance with this reality. This affects my daily life by challenging me to make choices after prayer. I believe the more we are attuned to ourselves and each other as beings living in reality graced by God, the more our actions will influence for good in our earthly reality. The result is that Earth and all in it will live in honour as creation of the Loving God. The biggest change I have noticed is there is heightened awareness among so many of our human family of the need to join hands together as a global village, to protect and care for each other and our earthly creation.
  1. Do you trust that the universe is a safe place and that anything you manifest will be positive and beneficial to your life? Why or why not? The universe is not always a safe place. We may trust, but physical and mental hurt still come our way from time to time. The reason I believe this is that this has been my lived experience. However, I do believe that God is watching over all, and that any situation I undergo will manifest eventually as positive and beneficial, as God works steadfastly in my life to bring the greatest good for me out of the occurrences that form my daily life.
Catherine Whittle


No comments: