Seminary Program

This is where we post the essays from many of our Universal Life Church Seminary students. When students finish a ULC course, they write a comprehensive essay about their experiences with the course, what they learned, didn't learn, were inspired by, etc. Here are their essays.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Master of Mystical Christianity Lesson 24

Questions For the Heart and Mind
  1. What is the relationship between intimacy and sexuality? What role does intimacy play in your life? The relationship between intimacy and sexuality is the development of knowledge of another. The role intimacy plays in my life is that affection, understanding and support are important to me.
  1. If you are married or in an intimate relationship, is God a part of your union? Is it a sacred union? I am not married. I believe that in intimate relationship, God is most definitely a part of the union, and the genuine love within the union makes it a sacred one.
  1. Have you met any of your soul mates or twin flame in the third dimensional plane? How did you recognize them and what was the result? Yes, I have met a soul mate. My recognition was intuitive recognition within. The result was that I never feel lonely; I always feel there is someone who will always listen to me.
  1. What is the connection between intimacy, sexuality and planetary healing? I believe intimacy to be close relationship and communication with others. Sexuality is the gift of identity given by God to a man or woman.  Planetary healing for me is living in conscious harmony with nature. The connection between the three is that balance between close relationships with others, comfortable in our own identity, leads us to harmony with the world around us.
Catherine Whittle
Universal Life Church
ULC Youtube Channel


No comments: